Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sledding Fun!

Last night our friends invited us to go sledding. We went to a nearby school with a not-so-steep hill. Some of us had a blast. (I'll let you figure out who did and didn't have fun!) Brett was sick so he stayed home.

Dallin and Logan couldn't get enough sledding in and were so bummed when we had to leave!

Jared liked playing in the snow, but when I forced him to go down on the sled with me he went kicking and screaming the whole way! Later I asked him why he had been so upset by the whole thing and he told me, "When we hit the jump I almost went poops in my underwear!" Okay, that could've been a little traumatic!

Jenna HATED every second. I just didn't get it because she loves playing outside in the snow.


Dallin and I went down and few times and every single time I hit that darn jump! My back paid for it the next day, but it was worth it!


1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

Glad you guys had a fun time with your overnighter. We were supposed to do disneyland this last year too and that didnt' happen, now with baby it will probably be another year, but I'm totally cool with that!
I can't believe how long Jenna's hair is getting! I haven't seen it for awhile.
And that sledding, although fun I'm sure, looked awful cold! Glad you guys are having fun though.